Saturday, October 27, 2007

Call for critique

My two days as epal at the Ateneo National Writers Workshop has got me missing workshops in general, whether in the classroom environment or outside of it -- and I'm talking of the workshop sessions mismo, not the shenanigans outside the sessions (memories?).

So I've posted the draft of a new story, "On the Patio," here.

Looking for comments and suggestions. Please go all out with the criticism. It's the only way I'll learn anything. (My favorite Bikolana co-fellow required, the curly-haired one if in the mood, and my favorite section editor kung in a good mood lang :p. Others encouraged, even begged for.)

Feel free to leave comments sa blog or if you don't want to embarrass me, sa email ko na lang: martin2vill@yahoo.com.ph

Would like to thank Sir Marx and Sir Egay for accommodating Sasha, Mia, and I sa Nationals, as well as Ma'am Marj, Ma'am Susan, Ma'am Beni, and Joel for pseudo-legitimizing our epal-ness.

Congrats din sa mga fellows (Drew, Khaye, Migoy, etc.) and many thanks for your patience in having us around.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salamat din sa pagbisita, Martin. If not for my very ngarag condition for being the ws director, i'd have loved to talk with you there.

10:28 AM  
Blogger M.V. said...

sir egay --

salamat ulit po.

yeah, too bad couldn't talk more.

kita-kita, sir, sa campus.

mabuhay ang heights!:)

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn