Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MV recommends:
Clash of the titans

I’m usually not one for plugging events unless I’m truly interested in attending myself. Here’s an event I’ll be attending organized by a publication I write for (coincidence?). Feel free to leave a message if you have any questions.


KATIPUNAN Magazine

invites you all to

Clash of the Titans:
A forum on media ethics
and the state of Philippine Journalism

with

Maria Ressa
Head, News and Public Affairs
ABS-CBN

Charie Villa
Head, News Gathering
ABS-CBN

Ed Lingao
Head, News and Public Affairs
ABC-5


Saturday 29 July 2006
12NN - 4:30PM

ISO Conference Room 3
Ateneo de Manila University

For reservations and/or inquiries, please contact:
Human Resources, 09209516532
or
the.katipunan@gmail.com

(Walk-ins are also accepted)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn