Monday, September 10, 2007

Kulang-sa-Pansin Blog Experiment

A couple of weeks ago, I had an entry questioning the wording of a question posed about Former President Quezon by a group of Atenean students. A certain "MLQ3" left a comment, with insights on the question's subject-matter.

Today Marcee told me that JJ on his blog wrote about their plans to stage a Chris Martinez play for their thesis. A certain "Chris Martinez" commented, warning them against doing so.

This has got me thinking about the power of name-dropping on blogs -- and how it can make you look stupid.

Experiment:

During the next Heights event, I'm going to read a poem by Joel Toledo, pretending that I wrote it.

I'm submitting a Murakami short story to Heights with my name on the byline.

My column next month will be ripped off from De Qurios

I always pray for Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo's fall.

I sometimes wish Clinton was still president.

I often wish Scarlett Johanson was my intern.

Ang panget ng damit ni Marie!

Audrey arte!

Yaps bakla!

Tim emo!

Twigz payat!

Si Sha ... uh ... tangkad!

(Peace tayo lahat. :p)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sasha Martinez said...

"Tangkad."

Wow. Galing. Kulang na lang, "Kulot."

:)

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anong ginawa ko sa'yo? Hehe. Huy, I gained 8 pounds na kaya. And they advised me to go with this apple diet thing. But apple's still food, I said. wink.

Anyway, yeah. Clinton.

Regards sa lahat.

11:20 PM  
Blogger M.V. said...

sha -

and notice the "uh"...parang di obvious yung observation. :)

twigz -

congrats sa 8 pounds. first time ata ako nag-encounter ng apple diet. bagay ba yan sa kanin?

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apple diet means eating apple as if there's nothing else to eat. and water lang. it's synonymous to a certain Yoga practice called suryadyana, or something. it means diet without the "t." hehe. i'm becoming a weight-loss virtuoso.

anyway, i changed my link pala. vespertine.bravereflections.com some pests tracked down my old one.

see you all this october! ;p

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn