Thursday, January 03, 2008

Nothing personal...

...but due to professional differences, I've decided to resign from my post as associate editor of KATIPUNAN. Want to make it clear that this was strictly a professional decision on my part based on unfortunate internal developments and disagreements.


I'd like to invite you all to check out the latest issue, my last with the magazine. (Photo endorsements below taken during a recent get-together among friends -- coincidentally many outgoing members of the publication.)

Ms. Martinez, former Art & Lifestyle writer,
showing off my last column for KATIPUNAN,
ironically a manifesto of sorts for the magazine.


Ms. La Vina, former Art & Lifestyle recruit.

Ms. Dulay, former Art & Lifestyle writer.

Mr. Mendoza (with Ms. Dulay and his significant other),
former creative director,
Ms. Sescon,
former Art & Lifestyle editor (not pictured),
as well as Ms. Custodio (not pictured), former Travel editor,
have also decided to resign.


Would like to wish the remaining members of the editorial board and the staff, especially Ms. Reyes (News & Current Affairs), Mr. Dela Torre (Science & Technology), and the remaining writers who have worked with/under me during my time with the publication, the best of luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn