Sunday, November 12, 2006

Tree's Up

IN the middle of our living room, beside the dining area which has been completely taken over by Mom’s catering operations, stands an undecorated tree.

A couple of my blockmates have sent me messages about this year’s attempt at having a block Christmas party. I believe last year’s party was spent in the small studio apartment of Lester Echem where no more than eight of us had sisig pizza before heading home before the LRT closed.

This year, I remain indifferent to venue as long as there are bottles around. The first round’s on me only if Xander matches by taking the second round and Cindy and Marcee take care of pulutan.

It’s November. People are latching on to the Christmas spirit. We must be in the Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn