Friday, August 01, 2008

Circles

Someone once told me that when someone else had pointed me out as I was sitting in 1 corner of the FA lounge, she thought He doesn't look like a Palanca winner. The story was told to me when that someone & I were much closer, of course, & a lot has happened since. The story stuck w/ me, though, far beyond those involved in the equation, after all these months, years -- its essence a reality so glaring that it saddens me. Angers me.


There was a time when circles were mad at The Man, & this cause continued on in ways sincere or not so, the concept of cool playing a role that shouldn't go unnoticed. So now isn't it only expected that somewhere along the way a man (or men) would be so irked by The Circle after all that he has noticed?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


earn